Friday 7 December 2012

November Winner


It is with great embarrassment I must announce the winner of this months theme...okay, I was me! So with out further adu, a huge congradulations to the joint runners up Finbar Coyle and Grainne Quinlan, with Tim Dowling taking the third spot. Have a look at their blogs, some gorgeous work on there. Everyone had said it was a really difficult month to choose the winner. Thanks all who got invoved I know how busy everyone is.

I'll be posting the theme for the December and final months theme of 2012 very shortly so stay tuned.

Slan.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! As well as capturing the theme it captured the agony we girlies go thru to wear our fave shoes!! Loving the yellow brick road :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.