Saturday 4 October 2014

Bedtime Stories

This is Thom and not Nick.  I need to get signed up properly to the ol' blog.

Well this was meant to be for the art auction, but I was so last minute with starting this, as in, I just finished it now.

But my main beef is that I really have no fondness for it.  I aimed to do something that wasn't really my style, something that was a bit different for me, but it didn't turn out how I wanted.

I was still determined to finish it though, just to see where it was going.  I'm still not overly joyous with it, i.e, it's driving me *i*s (wasn't sure if that slightly sweary word was truly suitable for up here.  Although, it's difficult to really know what that exact word is unless you've heard me say it, the drawing has basically driven me mental.) so I've just gotten to the point where I need to stop and say, "The End".

And as it has monsters in it, instead of it completely going to waste I thought I'd pop it up here.
So, The End..




1 comment:

  1. I think it's awesome Kyla. Great concept and execution, you should've put it up for the auction! Also love your ramblings...write a book of some sort, I'll buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.